Our preschool team
Teachers at L’île aux enfants are qualified, dedicated and professional educators. They care about children, value education, and have concrete knowledge of appropriate practices and early childhood development. All teachers have a passion to work with young children.
Friendly and funny environment
Every activity and lesson in our preschool is created to help your child explore, share and grow in a safe and loving environment.
Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children develop a variety of skills and knowledge in areas like early literacy, mathematics, science, french/english and social skills. Children should have fun while learning and developing through play.
- Themed units that encourage your child’s curiosity, increase confidence, and support self-directed activities
- Hands-on experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills
- Daily small- and whole-group activities
- Portfolios that document growth and development through your child’s work
- Regular teacher-family communication, including ways you can continue the learning in your own home
Extended opening hours till 6pm
We know that most of you are working parents, so we decided to offer an extended hour service.
Five days a week, we keep your child the whole working day. And while you are at work, your child enjoys our extra curriculum activites : skating, acting, cooking, classic dance, kidsfit, etc.
“Fresh meal” option
You have no idea on what to cook today or what you can put in his lunch pack ?
Every day, we serve a fresh and well balanced lunch to your child cooked with “agribio” vegetables.
To sum up
- Preschool is open from January to November,
- Opening hours is from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm,
- Ater school program is available from 2:00 to 6:00 pm, proposing various activities such as drama, kidsfit, music…
- Biligual program english and french based on Montessori method,
- Healthy and tasty food,
- Playground : Slides, swings, tricycles, climbing equipment,
- Fun activities to learn by play,
- School holidays are normally 3 months yearly,
- Activities and craft are organized during school holidays.
- No more than 20 in a class for a personnalized attention,